Before & After Photo Gallery
View before and after photos of areas around Ogden City
Improving Curb Appeal of Your Property
What is curb appeal? The visual attractiveness of a home from the street.
How can property owners enhance the curb appeal of their homes and businesses for little to no money? Find out by following these steps:
- Pick up litter, trash and debris on the property.
- Refrain from parking on the grass or lawn.
- Mow, edge and sweep grass back onto the lawn instead of into the street.
- Take trash out on the morning of collection day.
- Store items not intended for outdoor use inside the home or garage.
- Repaint areas where existing paint has deteriorated.
- Ensure address numbers are applied to the exterior of the structure and are visible from the street.
- Keep the home or business well-lit and bushes trimmed.
- Pick up and recycle newspapers, or call the distributor directly to discontinue service.
- Sweep the gutter in front of your property.
The Dial-A-Dumpster Program (PDF)
is designed to help Ogden City residents keep their yards and neighborhoods clean year-round. This program allows five neighbors to have a dumpster delivered to a centralized location to aide in general clean-up.