- Air Service
- Airport Information
Ogden Regional Airport (OGD) is a regional airport with commercial flights, general aviation service, and affordable, high-quality space for other aviation and aerospace uses. From aerospace engineering to skydiving, you can find it all at OGD!
Ogden Airport annual economic benefits to the community are significant per the 2021 Utah State Economic Impact report.
As of the fall of 2022, OGD has no airline service. During the next 20 months, the OGD Terminal Building will be renovated and expanded to support four airline gates, eight ticket counter positions, over 400 passenger seats, three rental car counters, two baggage carousels, expanded parking, and expanded loading / unloading lanes in front of the terminal building. OGD expected to restart airline service in 2024 after the terminal construction is completed.
2021 was a record year for airline passenger traffic with over 59,000 passengers served.
OGD is an FAA certified Part 139 airport, with an FAA control tower, two runways, and an all-weather, 24-hour precision ILS approach capability. DC-9s, MD-80s, Airbus 319/320s, and Boeing 737/757 class aircraft regularly use the airport for cargo, charter operations, and scheduled airline services. The airport is also a weather diversion alternative for the Salt Lake International Airport.
Ogden Regional Airport is one of Utah's busiest municipal airports, and the home for over 300 private aircraft based at the airport. With the addition of commercial and charter passenger service in late 2012, the airport is growing rapidly. New infrastructure is being constructed now to allow for new hangar locations.
Fixed Base Operators
Three fixed-base operators (FBOs) provide fueling services at Ogden Regional Airport, as well as other aviation services: Kemp Jet Services, CB Jet Center / CB Skyshare, and Mountain Valley Aviation. Other companies at the airport offer aircraft maintenance, repair, and overhaul. There are multiple flight schools at OGD. For more detailed information, please visit Airport Services.
Aviation & Aerospace Facilities
Ogden Regional Airport hosts operations for several aerospace and defense companies, including Northrop Grumman, Williams International, and Borsight. Ogden is home to a growing aerospace and advanced manufacturing cluster, and our airport shares airspace with nearby Hill Air Force Base. Existing hangars and build-to-suit options on the airport and at the Kemp Ogden Gateway Center make Ogden Regional Airport an ideal location for aviation and aerospace companies.
- AED (Heart Defibrillators) - Located on the left wall in the terminal lobby next to the Paystation pay kiosk.
- Baggage Claim - Located outside the terminal under the veranda. Luggage is loaded onto a baggage cart and the cart is parked at the front of the Terminal for pickup.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Pet Relief Areas - There are 3 pet relief areas - 1) the grassy area on the west side of the terminal. Please clean up after your pet, the grassy area is a public picnic and playground area of the airport. 2) past the security checkpoint - ask the gate agent at the boarding door for assistance. 3. On the grass island / round-a-bout in front of the terminal building.
- Restaurant - Bickering Sisters serving breakfast and lunch 9:00 am until 3:00 pm
- Restrooms - There are 2 ADA single occupant restrooms in the main lobby of the terminal. These bathrooms also have Koala-Kare changing tables.
- Additional restrooms are:
Women's: the left side of the terminal as you walk into the restaurant area; the passenger hold room.
Men's: the right side of the terminal next to the ticketing booth; the passenger hold room.
- Passenger holding room has two uni-sex single occupant restrooms.
- Additional restrooms are:
- Wheelchairs - available upon request at the airline ticket counter